Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk or almond milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Pureed Pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Raw Organic Honey (i use stevia or vanilla stevia and a little bit of honey)
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Nutmeg or Allspice
- 1/2 Cup Strong Coffee or Espresso (or 1 serving of instant coffee)
- Pinch of Cocoa Powder
- P.S. Coffee is better organic...lots of pesticides are used to grow coffee so keep your body clean by investing in organic. 🙂
- Brew your coffee or espresso first however you like. I used Organic regular coffee (the organic instant coffee to save time) and used about 2 Tbsp ground coffee to every 1 Cup of coffee.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, add milk, pureed pumpkin, and raw honey until your coconut milk is steaming. Then remove from heat, stir in vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pour into the bottom half of a coffee cup, then pour in your strong coffee or espresso on top of it.
- Top it with whipped cream if you want-i prefer coconut whipped cream! then sprinkle with some cocoa powder.
- and ENJOY!