Yields 12 Servings, 1 cupcake each
These strawberry-banana flavored frozen yogurt cupcakes are a perfect sweet treat and less than 100 calories each!
10 minPrep Time
4 hr, 20 Total Time
- 3½ cups unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 6 medium strawberries, pureed
- ½ medium ripe banana, pureed
- 36 dark chocolate morsels (about 2 Tbsp.)
- Place 12 silicone baking cups on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Combine yogurt and honey in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Place 3 Tbsp. yogurt mixture in each baking cup.
- Top evenly with strawberries, banana, and 2 additional Tbsp. yogurt mixture.
- Top each cupcake with 3 morsels.
- Freeze for 4 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: You can make this recipe using silicone baking cups, a silicone muffin pan, or a regular muffin pan. When using the regular muffin pan, to remove cupcakes, dip the bottom of the pan in hot water for 20 seconds.